Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reminiscing....

So I have been frantically editing photos trying not to miss any deadlines and even sent my son to a sitter for the mornings for a full week! Yikes, but as I edit the wedding images for Natalie & Marco (which will be ready in a few days, so check back for more. some are listed on a previous post) I am reminiscing about my own wedding a little as it was also at the Toronto LDS Temple. Different time of year, horrible dress mishaps, some same guests.... same rainy weather! Anyway! I am gonna do something I don't normally do but here are some of my own wedding images taken by my sis in laws daddy, Paul Bennett....a fantastic and very generous Muskoka area Photographer. Check him out here.

I just really wanted to see these again....good times!

No comments: