Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kathy & Cameron

Thankfully Kathy and her son Cameron have allowed me to take their family photo every year for the last few years because they are so much fun to shoot! I always find their photos to be some of the best and there is never a limit to the amount of poses and smiling faces to choose from! Its always such a wonderful thing to be privileged to watch a family grow and be a part of their world for a moment!
Cameron never ceases to amaze me with how much of a little man he is becoming and especially since I have one of my own now, I am totally fascinated by his actions and his gorgeous little face! Kathy just never ceases to take my breath away as you will see below!

Thanks guys and I cant wait for next year! Oh! And for those who are always interested in the locations, this was taken at the butterfly conservatory in Cambridge, Ontario! Gotta love it!












No comments: