Sunday, May 17, 2009

NEW LOGO!!

Hey y'all!!

I have a new logo!! I'm very excited about it! I've posted it above, please let me know what you think. My extremely talented cousin David Johnston created it for me after many, many descriptive emails! I think he did a fantastic job and if you know anyone looking for graphic design help then he is definately your man and I can hook you up! If you'd like to talk to him about his services, he can be reached here: dave.rjohnston@gmail.com

I am also revamping my website. It has been under construction for some time but with my move to Calgary almost upon me, I have stopped booking sessions for now and have some time to get it finished! It should be up in the next couple weeks and Its going to be lovely! I will have some pretty cool new features as well as a booking calendar to keep track of bookings in Calgary and Toronto. I will keep you posted! Can't wait!

No comments: