Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whew! What a month!

Wow! I'm really slacking on the posting!! I do apologize to anyone who has been trying to follow along, It's been an absolutely crazy month! My baby turned one, My husband is being relocated for work, we put our home up for sale, we are searching for a new one in a new province and wedding season is just around the corner! My hubby is much better at keeping his bloggers up to date with our goings on, so please do check it out! www.cranios-world.blogspot.com

In regards to the moving....we are moving to Calgary ASAP and I'm pretty emotional about it as this has been my home for almost 30 years!! (yep, I'm almost 30!!!) my family is here, my business is here! But I really do look forward to the new opportunities that await and will be home every few months, so don't fret! JAC Photography is still in business and will operate out of both provinces, I will just need to be extra careful with bookings! Once I get my butt in gear and finish the renovations to my website, calendars will be available to know when I will be in your area for all your photographic needs!

I guess I should post a recent pic here, so please enjoy this photo manipulation of my very own eye that I was hoping to enter in a magazine contest soon, let me know your thoughts!

Thanks for your support! Muaw!

No comments: